BIOXECO© FOR MEDICAL DISINFECTION
- Efficiency: wide antimicrobial spectrum.
- Productivity: short contact times and easy to dilute in water.
- no pungent odor, non-toxic and non-mutagenic product.
- no risk of forming any harmful by-products (chlorine free and alcohol free).
- Compatibility: no corrosion to metallic surfaces and no deterioration of rubber and plastic.
- Superiority: unique biofilm removal properties, non-residual.
- Temperature stable and effective over a wide temperature range (0 – 95°C).
- Effective over a wide pH range, & remains active even in low concentrations.
- Fast acting and does not require extended contact times.
Water systems provide a suitable environment for microbial growth and biofilm formation. Bacteria living in biofilms are highly resistant to surfactants, biocides and antibiotics and are a permanent health risk (e.g. Legionella). BioXeco removes the source (biofilms) of contamination and also keeps the water clean and disinfected.
- biofilm removal (shock treatment).
- Effective over a wide pH range, & remains active even in low concentrations.(constant dosing).
- Ecofriendly: biodegradable into water and oxygen.
- Safety: no harmful disinfection by-products (chlorine free and alcohol free).
- Productivity: easy to apply with conventional dosing systems.
- Compatibility: no corrosion to installations.
- User-friendly: odorless and non-toxic product.
Decontamination is achieved by fogging with BioXeco. Studies have indicated that the patients environment can be a permanent threat for infections.
- Efficiency: fast disinfection of isolated rooms up to 500 m3.
- Efficacy: log 7 reductions for a broad spectrum of microorganisms (e.g. MRSA, VRE, Clostridium,…)
- Ecofriendly: non-toxic and environmentally friendly – biodegradable into water and oxygen